Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 4: Heavy Progress

Map one is almost complete and we only need a couple more things added in.  Among them are what I've been doing.  I have accomplished 3 main things this week.  The first was getting the tutorials fully working.  They now accept mouse input and can be passed at will by clicking next.  The biggest thing I did was work on the glasses and get them mostly done.  With help from my professor to get the logic thought out, I have implemented it mostly.  I have a timer bar pop up to show how long is left.  The button press works also.  The only thing that doesn't work is the light doesn't want to turn on for the trap via matinee.  This will require some assistance from either my professor or a group member to complete it.  The final thing I managed was to get the item pick ups coded as needed.  The pickup models aren't in yet, but they are coded so placeholder models are still in place.

This should have the majority of my work done leaving only finishing touches on the items mentioned above and the coding on the gun to make sure it works.  Otherwise I also may get around to the hookshot type item at this point but there is no guarantee, it depends how well it can be implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment